– I don’t have a uterus! (you can probably guess that from the video)
– I still take “Diet Standards Vegan Prenatal DHA” every day (instead of a fish oil).
– Bottom Line: You do NOT need to be pregnant to take this product. Just take it like you would an Omega-3 fish oil supplement.
All Our Products
If you want to see all our DHA, Omega-3, and Prenatal DHA products, here are the Amazon pages:
- Prenatal DHA Amazon Page
- Vegan DHA Amazon Page
- OmegaHD DHA Amazon Page
- DH3 Fish(less) Oil Amazon Page
- O3 Prenatal DHA Amazon Page
- DS3 Vegan Prenatal DHA Amazon Page
- BrainPower5 Prenatal DHA Amazon Page
- Fish Free Baby ‘n’ Me Prenatal DHA Amazon Page
- FN3 Prenatal DHA Amazon Page
- SmartBaby3 Prenatal DHA Amazon Page
– The bottle is actually free.
– There is no backend marketing funnel or “free trial” here. We hate that nonsense.
– This is not an “incentivized review”. You have no obligation to review the product.
– Yes, we lose money sending out these free bottles. A percentage of the people we send bottles out to end up leaving a review on Amazon , so we can justify the lost money because of this.
– We will never spam you or give out your email to other companies.
Get on the Waitlist
– We’re not giving out free bottles right now, but we plan to in the future. If you’re interested in getting a free bottle, sign up now to be put on the waitlist: